St. Mary’s celebrates with and is deeply committed to you as you begin your married life in Christ.
The process of marriage preparation includes the following essentials
- Meet with Father Talbot several times, beginning at least 6 months prior to your anticipated wedding date. You can email Fr. Talbot or call the parish office at 651-429-7771.
- Take a FOCCUS inventory and meet to review results.
- Participate in a Pre-Marriage Retreat. A listing of options will be given to you. Additional resources may be found at Archdiocesan Marriage Resources.
- Attend one Wedding Liturgy Workshop at St. Mary’s to help you plan your wedding liturgy.
Wedding Liturgy Workshop Dates
- Thursday, June 1, 2017, 6:30-8:30 pm
- Thursday, September 14, 2017, 6:30-8:30 pm
- Saturday, December 2, 2017, 8:30-10:30 am
- Saturday, March 10, 2018, 8:30-10:30 am
- Thursday, May 30, 2018, 6:30-8:30 pm
Wedding Workshops are held in the St. Joseph’s Room at the Church.
The various fees for marriage preparation and the celebration of the liturgy will be explained at the initial meeting.
Each wedding will have a wedding coordinator assigned by St. Mary’s.
Wedding music plans must be coordinated by our Music Director, Liz Racine. Contact her at least six months prior to your wedding date.
We welcome you to become a member of our parish.
Consider having your reception at St. Mary’s! Room Rental